Dear Mr. Nottoli,
The recent rumor mill in Locke prompts this request. The rumor is the County is taking control of Locke Waterworks Agency and our water supply. We've seen no official notifications.
Pursuant to my rights under the California Public Records Act (Government Code Section 6250 et seq.), I ask to (inspect/obtain a copy of) the following items, which I understand to be held by your agency:
1) any written communications, emails and letters between Sacramento County Officials and Locke Management Association (LMA) or Locke Foundation (LF) or Locke Waterworks Company referencing the drinking water supply in Locke, California.
2) Documents referencing Locke Waterworks, Company, Inc.
3) any changes or proposed changes to Locke, California water supply.
4) any scheduled meetings regarding Locke, California Water supply.
5) any public notices, meeting agenda listings, or meeting minutes that reference our water supply in Locke made by: SCBoS or LMA or the Locke Waterworks Company.